Skip to content
- Heartland by Sarah Smarsh
- An incredible memoir on the author trying to understand why she grew up poor in rural America, given it’s the richest country on earth.
- Eat & Run by Scott Jurek
- An entertaining and insightful read on ultra-running, and to learn why some athletes torture themselves so much. Great motivation for all runners.
- The Secret Barrister
- This book offers a rare view into the life of a (UK) barrister, and uncovers some serious issues with the English criminal justice system.
- What is Real by Adam Becker
- A fantastic and popularly-accessible journey into the history and development of quantum physics.